Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Sales Sales and More Sales

Its one of my favorite times of the year...Nordstrom Fall Sale...40% off!

So here's a few of my favorite must haves.  Enjoy!

The knit Swing dress!  Versatile and easy peasy!  Add a blanket scarf, cute watch and some knee high boots (see below) and you have the perfect "lets go grab a controversial red cup of mocha" at the Starbucks!  AND its under $35.


Navy Blue Swing Dress


Speaking of scarves.....Every girl needs to own one Burberry scarf in her lifetime.   I'm madly deeply in love with the nontraditional ivory check.  Love.

Burberry Scarf



Ok, so we have a dress, we have the scarf...Shoes!!!  Its the sale item I was waiting for.  Tory Burch riding boots.  These boots are on sale under $300!!! There's not much more I can say about these, they're stylish, trendy and go with EVERYTHING so yes, do it, you know you want to.

Tory Burch Boots Coconut Leather

I'm obsessed with booties this year.  I bought a pair of Toms in sandy gray, i wear them everywhere. When I saw these under a $100 I said self, you need these.  Go with the black suede!  Its almost a no brainer don't you think?  




Bella Vita



               The floppy wool hat.  I have 3. And this one has a feather.  Under $40.  There's a hayride or a football game or a nice Fall picnic in the park this would be perfect for.


                                                                        Floppy Wool hat


I'm venturing off the beaten path for a minute to my favorite place....handbag Heaven.  Now right now you can find all kinds of great Kate Spades and Michael Kors hand bags on sale for up to 40% off, but, I've found the one bag making an appearance in all the magazines and...did you see its cameo in the new James Bond S.P.E.C.T.R.E???   I have to admit I was slow to get on board, but this little beauty has grown on me and I know I need it.  Its a little BOHO chic for my taste, but I can make it work, so can you!

Let me introduce you to...Chloe..the Marcie.



Chloe

                        I could literally post all night the great things to have but go on, go browse!  What would you buy, what is your must have???   Don't forget to pick up a cute pair of crystal earrings!!  Big Chunky and sparkly, pair those with your big chunky sweater and scarf!!